May we all live our lives with a clear purpose, and cohesively align our life (family-life, work-life) with our divine souls.
A recognized business thought leader Ravi Kathuria is an expert in helping organizations drive clarity and cohesion. Quoted by the Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, WorldNews, NPR, and featured on PBS Nightly Business Report, CBS Radio, TEDx and the BusinessMakers show, Kathuria served as a monthly columnist for the SmartBusiness Magazine.
He is the author of numerous articles and of the highly acclaimed book/leadership parable, How Cohesive is your Company? — Top-notch business performance is impossible until you cohesively align mission, vision, goals, strategy, execution & culture.
The book is a realistic and intense story of how a CEO struggles to transform the business and, in the process, struggles with his personal transformation.
Ravi Kathuria has developed a conceptually simple, but powerful business management method to eliminate the noise and help companies become clear and cohesive. Kathuria introduced his Cohegic Method TM in his leadership parable. The book and the method have received rave reviews from prominent executives.
Founder and president of Cohegic, a Houston, Texas, based, management consulting, executive coaching and sales coaching firm, he has worked with hundreds of executives across industry sectors, and helps companies:
• Crystallize their business DNA so it can drive focus and clarity
• Design and articualte management philosophies, which in most companies are often overlooked or even unstated
• Cohesively link vision, goals and strategies so the company stays on track
• Improve work processes so it drives sales and operations
• Enhance the corporate culture, and design and roles and responsibilities to drive execution
• Improve business performance through effective measurement and inspection
Kathuria is the founder and president of the Houston Strategy Forum, where he has hosted the who’s who of fortune 500 CEOs and executives.
A thought provoking and vivacious speaker, Kathuria has captivated audiences at conferences, business events, and corporate meetings, with his humor, wit, and meaningful insights.